Warning: Last items in stock!
Twisted pair cable in 0.6 mm tin-plated copper, with outside stranding, ideal for pyrotechnic connections, adapts to any type of electrical connector and engages perfectly to your firing system.
You can use the shooting wire to extend the pyrotechnic igniter wires to reach your firing system.
The wire comes in reels of 250 meters, not spooled. The exterior color can vary from that shown in the figure, depending on the type of supply.
For all the technical details, you can download the datasheet of the product, in this page.
Lenght: 250 mt
- Max resistance at 20 ° C: 67.9 Ohm / km
- Conductor Insulation resistance: 500 MOhm / km -
- DC Isolation: 1500 volts -
- AC isolation: 1000 V
- Fire retardant - CEI 20-22 II.
- Low emission of HC1 <18% - CEI 20-37.2.
- Copper conductor tinned annealed.
- Nominal diameter 0.6 mm.
- PVC insulation R2.
- Average insulation thickness: 0.20. Guaranteed minimum 0.15.
- Coil Weight from 250mt: 1,20Kg
No customer reviews for the moment.