Warning: Last items in stock!
Its realistic 3D high-end graphics allows to create highly spectacular simulations, and its simple and intuitive interface allows a rapid and precise programming of fireworks shows; a special editor function allows you to customize any type of effect (single shots, shells, cylindrical, Italian shells, cakes, Roman candles, rockets ... etc), thus obtaining highly realistic simulations of your specific effects that you have in stock.
The software has a rich database of over 500 effects ready to be used.
- Simulated shows with "consumer" and professional devices.
- Over 500 simulations already ready for use
- Simulates caliber effects up to 600mm
- Editor for custom effects design, without limits of splits and colors
- 3D simulation with shadows, reflections on the ground and smoke effect
- Insert firing positions and inclination of effects
- Shooting in 3D and "Helicopter / drone shooting" videos
- Simulation effects with explosions in scale
- Reproduction of highly realistic sound effects
- Export and save simulations
- Exports of simulations with company brand
- Inclusion of individual shows in other shows
- User Manual
All the shows can be exported for the following firing systems:
To install the software download the free demo version here
and enter the license key that we will send you by e-mail. You can use the demo version for about 4 hours of work.
The activation key will be sent to you within 24/48 hours from the received payment.
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, or newer.
2003 or newer graphics card with 64 MB of RAM.
Radeon X300, X550, X600, X1000 and X1150 are not supported.
At least 1024 MB of RAM.
Graphic resolution of the monitor: minimum 1280 * 1024.
No customer reviews for the moment.